Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sheik Shuraim memorably stated





An important reminder on how to prioritize the love for the two most important women in your life.


In a rare interview with the Al Watan newspaper, when asked about his wife's role in his success, Saud Ash-Shuraim memorably stated,

"Before I say something about my wife, I can’t forget my mother’s love and mercy for me in my childhood and youth as well; As she raised me in orphanage in childhood... her love is a tonic for me. May Allah shower His mercy upon her as she did with me when I was a child.And as for my wife, she has proven herself to be the best companion for me in happiness and sorrow, she is there when I need her, cheers me up, and tries her best to lighten my sorrows. May Allah include this in her good deeds."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...