Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dedicated to Muslim Mothers!!!



A poem dedicated to my Mother as well as all Muslim Mothers around the




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


JMy Mother J My Paradise J





"Lord be merciful to them for they have brought me up in my childhood." (Qur'an:17:24)


vShe served me until this day


J Her love is like , mine a ray




vShe lost sleep for me to dream


J She left food, for me to be fed




vOf mind and body she suffered


J Her grew as me she carried




vI kicked at her bosom when an infant


J Yet she fondled me without being hesitant




vShe inspired my legs and taught me to walk


J All the words I pronounced listening to her talk






vAll my acts of worship are but under her feet


J Not 2- But 3 words I need to show her respect




vIf this son were to enter paradise


J The warmth of her feet would be the cause




vHer prayers for me are sincere than my own


J She bore all the pain to see me so far grown




vThe pleasure of my Lord


J Is in doing to her good




vEven as I laid in her womb


J Or be buried in the tomb-




vShe will continue to pour


J And for me forever…




vIf His Mercy is the entrance


J She is the to my paradise!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...