Thursday, March 22, 2007

Answers to your questions



Answers,by Holy Prophet Muhammadmadanitalk/saw.gif



I wish to be an intelligent man, what should I do?


Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Fear Allah"

I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Remember Death".


I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants me to do?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Read the Qur'an."
I wish to be protected against enemies?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Trust in Allah".

I wish to follow the Straight Path?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Do good to others for Allah's sake".

What should I do so that Allah does not abase me?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Do not respond to the desires of your flesh".

I wish to have a long life?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Praise and thank Allah madanitalk/azw.gif".

I wish for prosperity?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Be in a state of ablution at all times".

How can I save myself from the hellfire?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waistline against evil".

How can I cleanse myself from my sins?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif Replied, "Shed tears for what you have done and repent by undoing what you have done wrong".

I wish to be rich?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif replied, Read the Surah Muzammill.


I wish to be a respectable person?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif replied "Then dont ask for anything from any body".


I wish to be honorable?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif replied " Then dont inform the wrong doings of anybody"

I wish to be protected against the tortures of graves?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif replied "Recite the Surah Mulk".


I wish to calm down my fear of the day of last judgement?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif replied" Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep".

I wish to feel the presence of Allah when I make my prayers?

Holy Prophet madanitalk/saw.gif replied "Give utmost care in taking your ablutions and in being clean and pure".






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...