Tuesday, May 28, 2013

She preferred something over her noble profession...



A WOMAN DOCTOR cries out saying: "Take away my certificate and give me a husband. Let us read what that poor woman American doctor writes in her own words: Every morning at 7:00 o'clock, I shed tears behind the chauffeur who droves me in my car to my medical clinic prison cell or 'grave'. She goes on saying: Every time I reached my destination, I found women and children waiting for me. They looked at me with admiration and regarded my white coat as if it were a luxurious kind of clothes made of Persian silk, yet it was to my view the mourner's clothes. And every time I reached my clinic, I fixed the stethoscope, as if it were a hangman's rope tied around my neck. Now, I am in my thirties and I am very pessimistic about the future. Then, she cries out! Take away my certificate, my coats and my money and let me hear the word MUM. Then she writes a few lines describing her inner feelings: People would call me a doctor, but what benefit do I get from hearing it? So, tell those people who considered me as a good example, that now I am to be pitied. All I want and hope for is to have my own child to hug and caress. But, can I buy it with all my Money?" 

            Just look at what happens to the woman doctor. How she describes her everyday agony and how she thinks of her medical as a prison cell and a grave. In short, does she enjoy her profession? Does she get any level of satisfaction and contentment in life? The answer is left to the reader.

Taken from the book:The Road to Happiness

2 comments:

safoorah fatima said...

Assalamualaikum Bro Hamid ..

I dont agree with the above post completely .. may be that doctor is a non muslim lady and she is just practising !!

but for muslim who are doctors they consider their work as an act of worship to Allah 24/7 ..what could be more satisfying than this .. Alhumdullilah .. I would like to bring forth this idea to that lady Doctor :) ..if possible .

Hamid said...

walaikum salam ukthi!

Even I don't either.

Yes exactly she is a hopeless disbeliever.

Agree with your view 100% and its true in fact.

I don't have her email id nor the book from which I took it provided it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...