Monday, October 22, 2012

I have become the happiest woman.



A woman said: "My husband died when I was in my thirties, and I have five children, boys and girls, from him. My world turned dark around me, and I wept until I feared I would lose my sight. I complained about my bad luck and fell into despair and depression. My children were small, and our income was not sufficient. I was spending carefully from the little money that our father had left to us. One day in my room, I turned on the radio and tuned into the Holy Qur'an radio station. I heard a Shaykh saying: "The Messenger of Allaah (Blessings and Peace be upon him) said: 'Whoever prays to Allaah a great deal for forgiveness, Allaah will grant him relief from every distress and a way out from every hardship.' " So after that I began to pray a great deal for forgiveness and I told my children to do likewise.

Only six months later, the developers came, bought some old property of ours, and paid us millions for it. My son became the first student in his region to memorize the entire Qur'an, and he became a focus of people's care. Our house was filled with blessings and we attained the best standard of living. Allaah has kept all my sons and daughters safe and sound, and has taken away my worry, grief and depression. I have become the happiest woman."


(From the book 'You can be the Happiest Woman in the world' by Dr. Aid Al Qarni)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...