Wednesday, May 30, 2012

InTeResTinG RiddLeS !


Upon the The Request of  Readers, to put up some Interesting riddles, here are seven general and seven Islamic riddles for you to find an answer for. 




General Ones.

1) Pronounced as one letter but written with three, only two different letters are used to make me.
I'm double, I'm single I'm black, blue, and gray.
I'm read from both ends and the same either way.


2) You can find me in darkness but never in light.
I'm  present in daytime but absent at night.
In the deepest of shadows, I hide in plain sight.
Who am I?



3) When do you see sunshine at night?


4) What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

5) An astronaut told his father that he had made 20 trips around the Earth. His father was not impressed. His father said, "After all, I myself have made fifty trips around the sun" How is this possible? ( His father was not an astronaut)
 
6) Which is the odd one in this group:
Apple, Grape, Banana, Cherry, Pear.

7) My first is in ocean but never in sea, my second's in wasp but never in bee. My third is in glider and also in flight, my whole is a creature that comes out at night.
Who am I?


Islamic Ones.



Tumblr_m1knqvsuey1rs7if8o1_500_large

1) What falls but never breaks?
What breaks but never falls?

2) Which prayer can be prayed by most number of people [in the same Masjid] in the same congregation?

 
3) Give an example of a prayer in which Qur'an is recited out loud AFTER the first two rak'ahs?

 4) On which day of the week does 24434 become 22434?

5) In having me there is blessings for you,
In ignoring me there is sorrow,
I am a light and a shade too,
On the day of tomorrow. 

6)Which half of the Quran is the word كلا not in?

7)As a Kaafir, he martyred a great warrior of Islam.
As a Muslim, he killed a great enemy of Islam.
Who is he?

7 comments:

Edward Ott said...

Assalam alaikum, very interesting blog. look forward to reading more.

Luyu said...

General ones:
1. eye
2.Letter D
3.Either in the far northern hemisphere of our planet or on the face of the moon.
4. a stamp
5.We travel around the sun, one full revolution, every year. If the astronaut's father is 50 years old, then he has been around the sun 50 times
6.Bannana?
7. Dont know

Hamid said...

@ luyu~ congrats, All are correct.Keep it up.

and the last one is owl.

Luyu said...

Alhamdhulillah Maasha allah oh and the islamic riddles
6- first half
7-khalid bin walid
2)Eid Salaat (Yearly Basis)
Taraweeh (Monthly Basis in Ramadan)
Jummuah (Weekly Basis)
3) funeral prayer?

Luyu said...

4;
Friday.. Obviously.
The numbers refer to the obligatory Rakaahs in each Salaah.
For example in Jummuah, you pray 2 Fardh instead of 4 Fardh on regular days.

Hamid said...

Mashallah well answered @ luyu


1)The first answer is night and day/dawn

3) The correct answer is salatul- witr after isha.

and the last one is wahshi

Luyu said...

Motr riddles? :D please

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...