Upon the The Request of Readers, to put up some Interesting riddles, here are seven general and seven Islamic riddles for you to find an answer for.
1) Pronounced as one letter but written with three, only two different letters are used to make me.
I'm double, I'm single I'm black, blue, and gray.
I'm read from both ends and the same either way.
2) You can find me in darkness but never in light.
I'm present in daytime but absent at night.
In the deepest of shadows, I hide in plain sight.
Who am I?
3) When do you see sunshine at night?
4) What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
5) An astronaut told his father that he had made 20 trips around the Earth. His father was not impressed. His father said, "After all, I myself have made fifty trips around the sun" How is this possible? ( His father was not an astronaut)
6) Which is the odd one in this group:
Apple, Grape, Banana, Cherry, Pear.
7) My first is in ocean but never in sea, my second's in wasp but never in bee. My third is in glider and also in flight, my whole is a creature that comes out at night.
Who am I?
1) What falls but never breaks?
What breaks but never falls?
2) Which prayer can be prayed by most number of people [in the same Masjid] in the same congregation?
3) Give an example of a prayer in which Qur'an is recited out loud AFTER the first two rak'ahs?
4) On which day of the week does 24434 become 22434?
5) In having me there is blessings for you,
In ignoring me there is sorrow,
I am a light and a shade too,
On the day of tomorrow.
6)Which half of the Quran is the word كلا not in?
7)As a Kaafir, he martyred a great warrior of Islam.
As a Muslim, he killed a great enemy of Islam.
Who is he?