Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Who Kissed Her?

Ash -Sha'bi related that he one day heard Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah say,"The only person who ever defeated me in anything was a young man from the clan of Bani Al-Harith bin Ka'b.


That occurred when I proposed to a woman from Banu Al-Harith.When I did so, a young man from the same clan was seated nearby and heard everything I said.He then approached me and said, 'O leader, she is definitely no good for you!' I said, 'O son of my brother, what is wrong with her? He said, 'I once saw a man kiss her!' I immediately withdrew my proposal, but then I later found out that the very same young man had married her. I went to him and said, 'Did you not tell me that you saw a man kiss her? He said, 'Yes, I once saw her father kiss her!


From Jems & Jewels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...