Friday, September 10, 2010

A Golden Gift.
























A gift, whose color is neither golden nor silver, whose shape is neither square nor circle and whose price is unknown.
A gift, which is purchased for you,neither from a gold shop nor from a gift shop but from a sweet shop named        "My HearT"


I Love U...Shouldn't I?


Infact I should...Indeed I will.


Why? You may ask and you should ask...


I have an answer for it and here it is...


I love you because you are loved by the most loving one
(Al-Wadood) and here are few undeniable proofs to proof that you are loved by the creative creator (Ahsan-ul-Khaliqeen) who created it (love) and its residence too (heart).




Moreover,I hope you may be one among these, of whom Qur'an speaks about...


Indeed Allah (swt) loves those who are steadfast (3:146), those who are god fearing  (9:7), those who are kind (5:13), those who keep themselves pure and clean(2:222), those who strive/fight in his cause (61:4), those who put their trust in him (3:159) and those who judge in equity (5:42).


 The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If one of you loves his brother, he should tell him that he loves him." - Imam Bukhari's Book of Muslim Morals and Manners.


A Beautiful and Creative fact:


The most smallest letter is    I
The most fragrant word is  Love
The most sweetest letter is  U


A Sweet and Neat Note: Truly, Love is such an amazing gift which never dies because it was created by Ahsan-ul-Khaliqeen ( the best of creators), it never becomes old too, neither its beauty fades away nor its fragrance disappears. In fact Love is a sweet secret by virtue of which foes becomes friends and strangers becomes spouses.~Hamid


A Simple and Humble Request: Share the golden gift with whom ever you think you should as I shared with you because I thought I should.

A Lovely Dua: O Allah! I ask you of your love and the love of those who love you, and for the love of every action which will bring me close to your love.

4 comments:

stargazer said...

Jazakum Allah Khairn for the gift on this occassion of Eid. Amazing post, lovely, mashAllah.

aneebaba said...

E'ID MUBARAK dear Br. Hamid!!! Please stop by my blog and you'll see that you are part of a special group of people in my E'id wishes :-)

Im Muslim said...

Assalamualaikum Hamid,
JazakaAllah for a lovely post. I love it.

"O Allah! I ask you of your love and the love of those who love you, and for the love of every action which will bring me close to your love.”

Amen! for the doa. (:

"I love you for the sake of Allah"

-Nadia-
_❤_✿_❤_✿_❤_

Hamid said...

walaikum salam.

shukran kaseeran everyone above for your dua's,wishes , and especially for awesome comments.
Lihubillah!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...