Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buy before you die!











PEACE~Buy it by showing gratitude to the most gracious for all the grace he has granted to you and all the goodness he has favoured upon you.

PIETY~Buy it by earning pure provision and performing all the obligatory deeds in the best possible way.

PATIENCE~Buy it whenever a calamity fall upon you by saying to yourself within yourself-What have I lost?Lost I have nothing nor will I, for what belongs to me that I may lose.

PROSPERITY~Buy it by spending something,sometime,some smile openly and secretly with orphans and widows,needy ones and the down trodden ones.


PARADISE~Buy it by rendering good amount of service to your parents in general and your mother in specific for it lies beneath her feet.

Source:My Muslim Mind~Hamid

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...