HADITH OF Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:
My Rabb (My Lord) has commanded me to do NINE things:
1. Ikhlaas (Sincerity) at all times, in my exterior and interior, overtly and inside my heart. Privately and in public.
2. Adal (justice) at all times. In agreeable times, & disagreeable times, in happiness and in anger.
3. The middle path (aetedaal) whether I am very poor or extremely wealthy.
4. Forgive the person who oppresses (Dhulm) me.
5. Connect with the person who cuts his relationship with me.
6. Give to the one who does not give me.
7. My conversation (Guftugu) would be the Dhikr of Allah.
8. My silence would be contemplative and reflective.
9. My glance (Nigah) should be that of Ibrat.
After I incorporate this Akhlaaq in me then I was given the command to
enjoin good and forbid evil.