Friday, June 05, 2015

I Made My Loved one...


An old scholar was asked by a student. 'You have studied Islam for many years, what have you learnt?' The scholar said '1 of the things I have learnt is EVERYONE has a loved one. When he goes to the grave, he leaves his loved one. Therefore, I made my loved one my good deeds; that way, they will be with me in the grave' 

How beautiful.... May ALLAH make us all aware of our purpose in life, Aameen!




You  say," I belong to Allaah as a servant and I am going to return to Him". So whoever knows that he belongs to Allaah as a servant and that he will return to Him, then he should know that he will be stopped. And whoever knows that he will be stopped, then he should know that he will be questioned. And whoever knows that he  will be questioned, then let him prepare an answer for the question.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...