Monday, February 04, 2013

For the sake of honor...






One of the [french] soldiers wrote in his diaries during the liberation war [of Algeria]:

“When we use to perform raid and sweep operations in the villages and mountains looking for the Mujahideen, I used to feel a pain in my heart and humiliated with myself by the reaction of the women as they used to run and escape with the speed of lightning into the animal stables when they saw us and would quickly stain themselves with animal waste and droppings so that we would be disgusted by them when we tried to rape them and not come close to them because of the foul smell which comes out from them
truly a picture that will not depart my mind so long as I am alive and makes me respect those who used to swim in animal waste for the sake of their honor.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...