Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Now I'm in Love























I think I was... I' believe I'm... I'm sure I will be InshAllah...in Love with my Beloved and his magnificent and mesmerizing messages.

Why shouldn't I be in love, when it mentioned about me and my future.
Why shouldn't I be in love, when it honored me more than anything else did?
Why shouldn't I be in love, when it will be my friend in my grave and my intercessor when I'm raised up? InshAllah.
 

Truly my tongue is incapable, words are insufficient and feelings are inexpressible ...

Of all the wonders I have searched for, I didn't find a wonder greater than this.Of all the miracles I have heard so far, I didn't find a miracle amazing than this.Of all the books I have read so far, I didn't find the bliss what I have found in this.


I have found that its truth is undeniable, its statements are irrefutable, its speech is unarguable, its honor is unchallengeable, its words are unchangeable, and what to say its style is unique and universal.

It enables me to distinguish right from wrong, it is my friend in my loneliness, it guides me to happiness, it sustains me in misery, it is my crown among my friends and an armor against my enemies.

It nourishes my soul and heart better than anything else can. It melts my heart when it becomes hard enough and heals, when weak it (heart) becomes. It has the power to cure my various diseases which no doctor or drug can cure.

It is to me a creative compass which always points me in the right direction whenever I feel I'm lost. It is a telescope for me, through which I see things which I cannot see even through my eyes.

It gives me mental peace and emotional ease, which cannot be sold by anyone.
It provides me with the wealth of knowledge and wisdom which cannot be robbed by the most advance of the thief's. It instills in me a sense of love, hope and fear which cannot be destroyed, even by the nuclear weapons.

It has answered mine even those curious questions so perfectly, that i cannot question them further. It has imbibed in me the true purpose of this life and pumped the joy of the life of hereafter.

A Fact: For a body to be in a balanced state, it needs a balanced diet, so also for a soul (which has come from heaven) to be in a balanced condition, it needs its provision and Qur'an is it's.

A Question: If fishes cannot survive without water, how can human beings live without it? Remember it's easy to survive but to live is difficult.

Statement: When I look in to a mirror I see my face but when I look in to the Qur'an I see my heart. I wash my face with soap and water but my heart with tears and tauba .

5 comments:

Amira said...

Mashallah! The Quran indeed has a right upon us.

safoorah fatima said...

Assalamualaikum warahmathullah..

Masha ALLAH beautiful!!!...

SubhanALLAH indeed if the book of ALLAH is so magnificent then how about its Creator ..Alhumdullilah..

Hamid said...

@ Amira~Indeed it has more rights over us, than any other book do.But many people try to fulfill the latter purpose.


@ Safoorah fatima ~Walaikum salam warahmathullahi wabarakatuh.

Praise is due to Allah, whose worth cannot be described by speakers, whose bounties cannot be counted by calculators and whose claim (to obedience) cannot be satisfied by those who attempt to do so, whom the height of intellectual courage cannot appreciate, and the divings of understanding cannot reach~Hazrath Ali (r.a)

aneebaba said...

Beautiful Br. Hamid.

Some of my classmates were asking me if the Qur'an was a "good read."

Indeed it is.

Im Muslim said...

MasyaAllah.. beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...