Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A Voice of a Broken Heart.












A voice which piereced my heart and melted my eyes.Who knows what happenes at the very next blink of our eyes.People plan,Allah too plans but the latter plan supercede the former one.

A man who lived for almost 7-8 years, a happy married life ,one day which was thier anniversary day,broked his wife's heart by speaking on phone the worst words one can ever speak to one's wife.He connected to her (mobile) and said: Salamualaikum,Listen to me.I have got from you all that I wanted to (money,house,car) and now as Im in love with someone else,Im divorcing you today (marriage anniversay).without listening to her reply he disconnected the phone.
She and her creator alone knows what situations she has gone through.I think her grief and pain was beyond expression.But after few days she send him a 'SMS' which read:Walaikumu salam,You did what you want to and now I will say what I have to.Listen!She said,I will remember you not as the one who broked my heart but as the one who taught me how to live with a broken heart.

These amazing, powerful,positive and effective words striked his mind like a thunder bolt and pierced his heart like an arrow does.with tears of sorrow,depression and reget rolling down his cheeks he replied:Woe un to me!What I have done? I have done a mighty mistake,cheated my self and decieved someone (ex wife).I think i will have to regret the decision of divorcing you, till I die or even after that in grave.The one whom i married after divorcing you had left me and married someone else.Alas!I have been dealth with, the way I have dealth with you.I broked your heart and in return mine was too broken

A thought:Success in marriage dosen't come merely by choosing the right partner,but by being the right mate.

4 comments:

aneebaba said...

Ma'sha'allah, what a lesson! Something I think all of us unmarried ones should especially keep in mind. Jazak'Allahu Khairan/ Thank you so much bro! Each of your posts are so valuable, make one think about things with meaning. Keep up the great work!

Ma'salaam / Allah Hafiz

Hamid said...

Indeed akhee@muslim first.
May be the posts are valuable but the poster of posts is not.Pray for me so that i keep up this humble and sincere work.

Amira said...

Subhanallah!
"Success in marriage dosen't come merely by choosing the right partner,but by being the right mate."
Ditto Jazakallah khair

Texan after UAE said...

subhana'Allah!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...