Friday, January 23, 2009

Try It,Take It & Live It!



















I - Ideal
S - System of
L - Living for
A -All
M -Mankind

“Know that Allah has made Islam the most sublime path for attainment of his supreme pleasure and the highest standards of his worship and obedience. He has favored it with noble precepts, exalted principles, undoubtable arguments, unchallengable supremacy and undeniable wisdom. It is up to you to maintain the eminence and dignity granted to it by the lord, to follow it sincerly, to do justice to its articles of faith and belief, to obey implicitly its tenets and orders and to give it the proper place in your lives”.-Ali(r)




To me ISLAM is what water is to fish; blood is to body and what mother is to her baby.
The span of my life is not more than a day, as the sun sets today so can my life. I was born alone so too will die alone. The journey aftermath is indeed very long and daunting hard and the sustenance of good (deeds) is very little and insufficient. Woe to me! What will be my final abode? Heaven or Hell?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...