Sunday, December 07, 2008

Before I leave.



















My Lord I came at your door step with a silent voice, having no virtue in hand but a pile of sins. Though under the darkness of bad deeds but with the light of Repentance. I have storm in my heart and my heart broken into hundreds of pieces with shame. But your court is full of blessing and hope. Moon and stars envy even to a tiny particle of your home.Forgive the greatness of my sins with little of your mercy before I leave your court.(A prayer of unkown pilgrim)

2 comments:

hikmet said...

Assalamu Alikum Wa'rahmatullah.
I always love the rich txt on your blog and how you have different themes every week.

Eid Mubarak to you and your family, insha'allah.

Hamid said...

walaikumu salam warhmatullahi wabarkatuh.

It always glad to hear from u sweet notes.I feel no greatness of myself for what Im?

Every good/virtue that one do is out or Allah's guiodance & grace.

Eid-ul-adha Mabrook to you too, your family & freinds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...