Saturday, November 03, 2007
1. Give Allah what's right -- not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- Allah's way
leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma
--but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where Allah puts a
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque
for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give Allah instructions -- just
report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the
10. We don't change Allah's message -- His message
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to Allah may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your
17. Exercise daily -- walk with Allah.
18. Never give the devil a ride -- he always want
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it
keeps coming back.
21.Helping hands are better than Praying Lips.
22.Allah sometimes takes us into troubled waters- Not to drown us, but to cleanse us.
23.Gratitude to Allah ta'la. should be as regular as your heartbeat.
24.Allah gives and forgives, man gets and forgets.
25.If u want to talk to Allah,perform salah.If you want Allah to talk to you, read Qur'an.
26.Just kneel down on ur kneels and bow down on ur elbows before Allah when life gets too hard to stand.