Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Love You, I Love You So Much!!!







I Love You, I Love You So Much!!!



(The Amazing and emotional Dua of Shaykh Al Mohaisany)




"O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (39;53)



Forgive me O Allah
For the wrongs I have done.
For anger, I shouldn't have
Against anyone.

I know I'm weak O Allah,
But I love You, I really do,
And in spite of my weakness,
I know You love me too.

Forgive me for not reading Your word,
And for the times that I stray.
Forgive me for just being too 'tired'
When I don't take the time to pray.

Give me the strength, O Allah,



to do what I should each day.
Let Your love shine through me
So others will follow Your way.


Even though I've failed You Allah,
I know You'll forgive me,
And this I promise Lord,
A better Muslim I will be.

For Your rememberance is in me
Filling my heart with Your love,
And I have Your reassurance
You're guiding from above.

I love You Allah, and thank You
For the blessings You bestow,
I will tell others about You
So Your goodness they too, will know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...